9.14. How to manually remove the Attach Plus print drivers (prior to Windows 7)
Note: These instructions are specific to operating systems prior to Windows 7.Â See Windows 7 and newer instructions if you are using a newer operating system.
This procedure is provided for troubleshooting purposes only - the standard Attach Plus uninstaller should take care of uninstalling print drivers.
- Start->Control Panel
- Programs->Uninstall a Program
- Double click on Attach Plus
- Approve the security dialog
- Wait for uninstall to complete
- Start->Control Panel->Hardware and Sound->Printer
- Right click in the white area, then Run as administrator->Server Properties
- Click Continue on the security warning dialog
- Click on Drivers tab
- Select the Amyuni Document Converter 2.51 entry (don't choose any other!!)
- Click Remove, then choose Remove driver and driver package
- Click OK, then Yes
- Wait for the green 'Drive package information collection' progress bar to go all the way across the dialog
- Click Delete
- Wait for the green 'Driver package deleted' progress bar to go all the way across the dialog again
- Click OK
- Click Close
At this point, Attach Plus and it's drivers have been removed from the system.